CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

GUIDELINES: para sa bongga na trip na bonnga pud ug tipid..

Hello there!

Well, since I started out doing blog of my Epol Escapade, I think it would be great if I also include the basic question if in case you want to explore the place too.

I know you will ask this to me:

1. How to get there?
Ans: BUS RIDE:
  • meeting place: anywhere as long as everyone know the place. Terminal Ecoland (recommended meeting place)
  • bus route: Cagayan via Buda, you can ask the terminal's personnel there to help you locate the exact bus location. Aircon and Non-aircon bus is available any time during day. (don't have idea about the night schedule). hehehe
  • travel time: at least 2 or less than 2 hours time travel.
  • fare: Php100 for a one-way ticket.
2. How about resort fees?
Ans: We went to EPOL RESORT (don't know the other resort name.. hehehe)
  • house fee: Php50/head, a house which is good for at least 15 person
  • open cottage: Php100 (cottage near the falls)
  • tent: you can bring tent with you, no charge
  • entrance: Php5 for the first stop and Php10 for the main entrance (day tour), Php20 (overnight)
  • food: bring your own food, no corkage and definitely no store available.
3. What to bring?
Ans:
  • personal necesities
  • your "COLD BLOCKER" clothes (e.g. pyjama, very thick jacket and very thick socks)
  • knife (don't dare to forget it)
  • "lampara" (no electricity available)
  • kitchen utensils
  • money
  • digicam
That's it.. Just don't forget to bring the important things and you're all set up. Enjoy!! A very affordable outing perfect for a barkada or family getaway. Less than Php500, you'll enjoy the beauty of nature at its finest.

2 comments:

Mike Warren said...

useful guidelines.. I might need this in the coming future if ever i want to go in your so called epol place and i will really put on my mind to bring my storage pods and other important stuffs just to make sure I have all what I need while enjoying my outing.

^a_g_n_e_s^ said...

Hi rader..

sorry haven't noticed your comment.. my bad!! well, anyway thanks for dropping by at my page and for your comment as well.. (at least i replied.. heheh)

Yes, don't forget to bring impt. stuff always ok? especially to this place. (just a hint!)

Thanks