CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

EPOL Escapade

Hi everyone!

Just want to share to you my latest 'lakwatsa' and the story behind it. Few of my office mates decide to go to Epol ( a place somewhere in Marilog which is famous because of its many falls and fantastic sceneries which you cannot see in downtown areas). At first Im so excited about it, they inform me a month before the actual day but my cousin got hospitalized and its not fair going somewhere else and have fun knowing that your cousin or love ones is in the hospital. So, i decided not to go and spend the whole weekend at the hospital but my cousin was release in ICU a day before the said trip, then i am thinking again to come with them. I've been in EPOL thrice but what makes it exciting is the people I am going to be with. This is the first time that I could go mountain climbing with my officemates and it sound sooo exciting. hahaha!!

I go with them and alas i didn't regret it at all since its a whole new experienced for me. I am slightly tired of going to beach already too so this is something new. The whole trip was very great but accept it we can't avoid accident since it is everywhere, yes, an accident happen but that doesn't stop us from having fun. hehehe!! I know you want to glance some of our photos there.. here are the pics.. enjoy!!

me and gerelyn..

the gang and the mountain

me and jienel..

mountain view

THE END

at epol falls

standing at the edge of the earth

everything so blurry

arrival

meeting place (ecoland terminal)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

wow.. luv d place... d mountain.. d pictures and everything...

♔foxy hipster♔ said...

it's a very tiring adventure but it went fine!