CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My 20 Ways In Keeping Away From Boredom


Boredom
is an emotional state experienced during periods of lack of activities or when individuals are uninterested in the activities surrounding them.

1. purchase load for my cellphone and begin to text all the names registered on my phonebook.
2. watch couple of DVD's (movie marathon yeah!!??)
3. write articles
4. watch TV
5. sound trip
6. cook food
7. gather my cousins and play DOTA (treat them all.. huhuhu)
8. internet.. chat chat chat, friendster, facebook, update my blog.
9. go to mall.. i mean window shopping
10. invite friends and watch movie
11. stay at friends house
12. read old letters, journals during highschool, or browse my highschool yearbook
13. cut pictures and create scrapbook
14. sleep all day
15. take pictures
16. clean my room
17. chat with my friends (telebabad galore)
18. go to nearest ukay-ukayan
19. develop my imaginations
20. self reflection (charmos!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe naa ko ika 21-25 dagdag gurl:
21.go to the beach and run till you get tired
22.go to church and ask God why your so beautiful
23.eat lots of pizza and siomai
24.ask your boyfriend to come to your house and you know na!!!!
25.go to your boyfriend boarding house and you know na too!!!!

^a_g_n_e_s^ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
^a_g_n_e_s^ said...

as if i have a boyfriend.. hmmppp... i guess i have to continue to no. 26 which is looking for a boytoy..

Drad's said...

oooopppsssss dont count on the leaves that fall but the flowers!!!!! There are many ways to out from being bored but to think of it,it is countless coz anytime when you think of happy thoughts your out from being bored... juz keep smiling...

Anonymous said...

i have sumthin to add too and im sure that even youre not bored youre still doin this ;-)

27. converting oxygen to carbon dioxide.
28. consuming mass quantity.

yknow wat i mean..

jyaane

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.. mangulit sa mga officemate na mg comment sa blog ko...hahahaah peace nez...mg reflect2 sa mga action s sa past..medyo wierd pero sumtyms cool gawin..^^,

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I have friends who sometimes get bored (and others who often get bored), but I never get bored. Unless I get stuck somewhere and can't leave and can't do anything I want to do. But I always have so much to do. Lots of fun things and not-so-fun things to engage my time and attention.

eg: write a poem
take a picture
do some art
take a walk
cook something good.